Forever Love.






J.iawei:D

Fourteen/27 December.(:
Red,Green,HotPink/Domo(L).
A Chirstian wanna-be.



Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Pictures.!(:
















Our formal.(:
See/Hear/Talk No Evil.(:

snap un-noticed(:

I dont mind my close ones scolding me,
cause,thats when i can learn to change to the better.(:
But,if i dont regard you as one,hah,i dont even want to listen/reflect it.

K,i think this few days was a kinda good days for me,
cause Monday,no gb.Tuesday,rot my backside watching shows.
Today,suppose to have gb until 4.30.But,end at 12.30.
Gosh,cant believe it,k.plus this is th second last time of going for gb.(:
cos drag to 29Dec08,i think.k,after that,went to eat at heartland with dumbdumb&
my gan stead.(:then,windowshopping.(:walk until exhausted manzxz!
then,sit at popular,cam-whore a few,then out of nowhere pop out a salesguy from poular,
told us that we cant cam-whore.then,we were like-.-then,sit at a corner with 4 long chairs.
then,cam-whore for like almost an hour?ithink?then,bus home.(:
Photos on top.(:(Hehe,took quite a numbers.)








Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.