Forever Love.






J.iawei:D

Fourteen/27 December.(:
Red,Green,HotPink/Domo(L).
A Chirstian wanna-be.



Monday, December 15, 2008
You hurt me hard/:


Sometimes,i thinks that people doesn't want to face th truth.Like,me.
Because after they knew,they would get hurt.
Till now, i happen to get this treat once.And,i wish it's not th truth.
But,things appears to be so.Until now,i would still believe what i saw/heard.
I've given enough chances to you.But,you dont appreciate it.
I really regretted why once,i didn't want to face th truth..

I'm stupid enough to believe you after time&time again.

This appears once in my life.And how i wish,it wasn't you..
I dont trust/believe you anymore.Slut,stop it.
This is my one&only chance given to you.







Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.